Sep 22, 2014
Bishop & Company is seeking a Chief Financial Officer for a major organization
located in Honolulu.
Bishop & Company is representing an organization that is seeking a qualified candidate with sharp analytical skills to join their leadership team.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
· Manage company assets, finances, planning and budgeting
· Monitor revenue and expenses to maximize profitability and cash flows
· Generate monthly financial reporting package
· Develop annual operating budgets with accounting department
· Develop company-wide short and long term financial projections
· Liaison to financial partners and institutions
· Overseeing financial analysts in development of various financial models for new and existing projects
· Proactively review operations to identify opportunities for improvements/enhancements to ensure performance and efficiencies keep pace with the industry
· Maintain updated information on industry and market trends
· Committed to a long term position and growth
OTHER JOB DUTIES/FUNCTIONS:
· Underwriting, due diligence and structuring of joint venture partnerships for potential investments.
· Conducting market feasibility studies and preparing the company's strategic financial plan.
· Oversight of the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
· Negotiating credit facility and collateralized financings directly with lenders.
· Preparing feasibility studies including: buy/sell/lease/hold analysis, capital expenditure cost/benefit analysis, disposition timing analysis for all company assets and operating businesses.
· Develop investment strategies for company held assets.
· Business analysis and reporting through various excel models, to include return on investment analysis and recommendations for effective use of company capital.
· Prepare asset management tools for all company assets and various operating business to monitoring corporate-wide costs and initiation of expense reduction programs, policies and procedures.
·Masters in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA - preferred
·Minimum 10 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in the real estate development, property management and/or hospitality industry - preferred
·Minimum 5 years master planned community management experience – preferred
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)