Aug 21, 2014
If you are an experienced Data Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for Data Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Data Engineer will include:
· Work closely with multiple disciplines to help meet the growing demand of wireless IP data applications and voice over IP technology; to analyze and troubleshoot wireless IP data services
· Provide performance monitoring and service trending analysis
· Provide tier support to operations for complex problem resolution
· Assist system performance engineers with customer related IP data and VoIP issues
· Proficiency in network routing protocols; Cisco, Juniper, IP Routing, TCP/UDP communication
· Experience and proficiency with network sniffers and network protocol analysis
· RADIUS and DIAMETER Authentication protocols
· Understanding of router and Ethernet switch configurations
· Well versed in packet technologies
· 5 years' experience in telecommunications industry
As an Data Engineer, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
· Proficiency in routing protocols, Cisco and Juniper in particular.
· Experience with IMS, SIP, VoIP required
· Experience with Ericsson LTE wireless architecture desired
· Proficiency in wireless data flows
· Proficiency in IrisView and Wireshark
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work with minimum supervision in an individual and team environment
· Valid driver's license is required
As an Data Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 35 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for the Data Engineer position include (but are not limited to:
· Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
· Paid time off, including holidays
· Life and disability insurance
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Data Engineer Keywords: VOIP, LTE, wireless, telecom, IP